Tuesday, July 20, 2010

happy tuesday!

greetings all! sorry for the lack of posting.. i am still getting used to blogging everyday again... i have been making hairclips in my spare time alot lately and my girlfriends boss is letting me put some at her work and in only a few days of them being up there i have sold 9 hairclips :) i am sooo excited! i wish that my etsy would do as well.. i only have 7 sales and i dont know why.. my prices are reasonable, im always posting new items, i ship fast and my stuff is adorable! i guess i have to be patient.. i will try..
- - - i am in a new treasury :) im quite excited about it too :) its a BNR and i think its only up for today.. here is the link so you can check it out :)

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c45b1103f476d9177fd5a28/fun-and-friendly-bnr-treasury-round-2-1

well i guess i better go for now and be a little productive on my last day off for the week.. have a great day all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment